The Seven Deadly Sins. A beautiful turn-based RPG with strategic moves and stunning graphics. The characters all have unique personalities. The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross Tier List is a tier list for the video game, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. The list ranks all playable characters from best to worst based on their overall potential and usefulness throughout a gameplay session.
The Grand Cross Tier lists are essential to the game. The tier list was developed based on extensive data-mining and in-game testing, focusing on competitive play.
What is a grand cross?
Turn-Based Role Playing Game (RPG) available on both Android and iOS, “The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross.”. Inspired by the manga “The Seven Deadly Sins,” the game is available for Android and iOS. There is an in-app purchase for more powerful characters or equipment in this game, which is free to play.
The two main modes that players will navigate are story mode and versus mode. If you are playing solo or co-op against AI opponents, at first, you will only be able to play against enemies in Story Mode. In Versus Mode, players will be able to fight other human opponents. Players can take turns at their leisure because the game is asynchronous.
In Story Mode and Versus Mode, the goal is to complete the stages. Players will need to defeat all enemies, including bosses, on the map to accomplish this. You will find the 7Ds tier list very useful when finding the best character to defeat your enemies quickly.
Grand Cross Tier Lists (2022)
A total of six Grand Cross tiers make up the global tier list, each containing the best characters in that category. They are ranked according to their overall potential and usefulness throughout gameplay.
All character tiers are rated from best to worst, with tier 0 being the best heroes, excelling in every aspect, making them indisputably powerful, and tier 5 being the lowest. When players choose which character to use for various battles, they should take this list with a grain of salt because each character has its strengths and weaknesses.
This tier list will be based primarily on data mining and information gathered by others in the community who have played competitive matches with the various characters. Make sure you read through each character description before deciding what might work best for your play style!
Grand Cross Tier 0 Characters Lists
In 7DS Grand Cross Tier List, Tier 0 characters are the ones considered to be absolute powerhouses. Either they have access to a mighty buff, or they can deal tremendous damage without much effort on their part. The player must perform exceptionally well across all areas of gameplay to achieve Tier 0 status. In my opinion, the best characters can easily defeat their opponents in just one turn and seldom lose battles.
- The Hijack Gowther – Tier 0
- The Four Archangels Tramiel – Tier 0
- The Purgatory Ban – Tier 0
- The Pacifier fiend Chandler – Tier 0
- The Halloween Gowther – Tier 0
- The Napping Reaper Cusack – Tier 0
- The Invincible Avatar Escanor – Tier 0
- The Dark Traitor Meliodas – Tier 0
- The Four Archangels Sariel – Tier 0
- The Starry Night’s Illusion Lillia – Tier 0
- The Ragnarok Lostvayne Meliodas – Tier 0
- The Goat Sin Of Lust Gowther – Tier 0
- The Lostvayne Meliodas – Tier 0
- The Divine Protection Merlin – Tier 0
- The Holy Warrior Elizabeth – Tier 0
- The Protector King Harlequin – Tier 0
- The Covenant of Light Ludociel – Tier -0
- The Elite Demon Zeldris – Tier 0
Grand Cross Tier 1 Characters List
The Grand Cross tier 1 list for these characters is not as high because they are considered less potent than characters from 0 Tier. The players in this tier list have access to some powerful buffs or damaging attacks that can quickly take down their opponents.
To reach Tier 0, these characters will have to put in more time and effort than the others. However, they will still defeat nearly all their enemies without difficulty. There are a variety of solid fighters with multiple skillsets and abilities that allow them to handle themselves on any battlefield.
- The Kof ’98 Kyo – Tier 2
- The Re: Zero Emilia – Tier 1
- The Re: Zero Rem – Tier 1
- The Collector Merlin – Tier 1
- The Four Archangels Ludociel – Tier 1
- The Advent of Destruction Lillia – Tier 1
- The Executioner Zeldris – Tier 1
- The Sweet Temptation Deriery – Tier 1
- The Grizzly Sin of Sloth King – Tier 1
- The Knight of Wrath Meliodas – Tier 1
- The Ten Commandments Derieri – Tier 1
- The Stranger Things Jim – Tier 1
- The Camelot’s Sword Arthur – Tier 1
- The KOF ’98 Rugal – Tier 1
- The Halloween Roxy – Tier 1
- The magic weapon Mk-II Valenti – Tier 1
- The Signs of Maturity King – Tier 1
- The Boar Sin of Gluttony Merlin – Tier 1
- The Stranger Things Eleven – Tier 1
- The Sunny Vacation Eastin – Tier 1
- The Re: Zero Ram – Tier 1
- The Mastermind Lillia – Tier 1
Grand Cross Tier 2 Characters List
Characters in Grand Cross tier 2 are at the midpoint of the pack. They have access to powerful skills and buffs, but they don’t quite match the strength of Tier 0 and Tier 1 characters. Changing a character’s ranking from a lower tier to this category is possible, but it will take longer than changing the scale from another class. This is because the categories’ characters aren’t as good as those on this list.
To compete with more vigorous opponents, these players typically need some buffing ability or buffing equipment on their side.
- The Destined Heir Arthur – Tier 2
- The Halloween Hunter Slater – Tier 2
- The Ten Commandments Drole – Tier 2
- The Serpent Sin of Diane – Tier 2
- The Elite Demon Estarossa – Tier 2
- The Reincarnation of Revenge Helbram – Tier 2
- The Creation Diane – Tier 2
- The Chivalrous Gilthunder – Tier 2
- The Tempest Howzer – Tier 2
- The Harlequin King – Tier 2
- The Cadet Corps Eren Jaeger – Tier 2
- The Dungeon Raider Shin – Tier 2
- The Light of Hope Arthur – Tier 2
- The Elite Demon Gloxinia – Tier 2
- The Halloween Protective Heart Diane – Tier 2
- The Greatest Soldier Mikasa Ackerman – Tier 2
- The Ruler of Stormy Seas Eastin – Tier 2
A tier list in gameplay indicates the rank of various player characters. By using the ranking system, players will be able to see which types of players are best suited for their current level and where they should invest more time to become stronger than they were before.
This 7DS Grand Cross Tier list shows every character and its ranking, making it easy for players to compare their performance to their opponents. Players’ surfaces are also ranked based on what skills, buffs, and attacks they can use during battle, as well as how strong their abilities are when used against AI-controlled enemies or human opponents.